enigma

Member: Rank 1
Yep, they shut them down. I was right in the middle of posting, about 4:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, when POOF! the IMDb boards were no more. (I was posting a reply to Enigma on the Soapbox, about how it would be funny if they put a test pattern on the screen where the boards used to be:

that would have been so cool, zolo [wave3]

I like this place, but am going to see if there is a way to send a private message....be on the look out if I am successful...

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
IMDb Message Boards Announcement

The IMDb message boards were disabled on February 20, 2017. This included the Private Message system. IMDb is passionately committed to providing innovative ways for our hundreds of millions of users to engage and communicate with one another. We will continue to enhance our current offerings and launch new features in 2017 and beyond that will help our customers communicate and express themselves in meaningful ways while leveraging emerging technologies and opportunities. For more information, see the FAQ here.

Gema

Member: Rank 1
I have been searching, and so far almost every title I put into keywords is not there. Sure I can start a thread, but I can't think of anything intelligent to say right now. It seems like I am the only one interested in those movies...sigh. :emoji_gem:

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
@Gema I hope you can still enjoy your stay. The forum here needs to be build first and there isn't a lot to jump in yet, but we are all working together to get as much going as possible.

If anything, just ask!

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I have been searching, and so far almost every title I put into keywords is not there. Sure I can start a thread, but I can't think of anything intelligent to say right now. It seems like I am the only one interested in those movies...sigh. :emoji_gem:
I forget to add tags on my posts. That could be a problem is no tags.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
I just ran an honesty translator over it! The results are astonishing!:

IMDb Message Boards Announcement

The IMDb message boards were disabled on February 20, 2017. This included Private Message system. IMDb is passionately committed to providing absolutely no way for our hundreds of millions of users to engage and communicate with one another. We will continue to not enhance our current offerings and launch absolutely no new features at all in 2017 and, beyond that, will continue to not help our customers communicate and express themselves in any way at all - meaningful or otherwise - while also ignoring emerging technologies and opportunities. For more information, see the Completely Ignored and Pointless Questions.

Last edited: