Fun Whoever Posts Last Wins!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
It happens.

By the looks of him, he has plenty of time left to establish his career - and to prepare for when he's old enough to shave. :emoji_wink:

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
He looks like he has to shave for the last few weeks now :)

But it has been a terrible sports weekend for the dutch. Yesterday a player from Ajax(football) almost died on the pitch. He received cpr for about 10/15 minutes. He is alive and stable now.

ant-mac

But it has been a terrible sports weekend for the dutch. Yesterday a player from Ajax(football) almost died on the pitch. He received cpr for about 10/15 minutes. He is alive and stable now.
Unfortunately, that sort of thing does happen, especially in sports like football - I refer to all codes of football that are played globally. It can even happen in a sports like cricket. We've lost one or two over the years from various accidents.

TheSowIsMine

VIP
Unfortunately, that sort of thing does happen, especially in sports like football - I refer to all codes of football that are played globally. It can even happen in a sports like cricket. We've lost one or two over the years from various accidents.
Seeing young players just drop to the ground with heart failure always freaks me out a bit.

ant-mac

Seeing young players just drop to the ground with heart failure always freaks me out a bit.
It's not unknown. Unfortunately, there will always be some people in every generation with defective body organs.

For me, just seeing a nasty accident, like a cricketer getting hit in a vital area by a cricket ball travelling at nearly one hundred miles per hour is bad enough. With defective body organs, no matter what you do, your days are probably numbered.

TheSowIsMine

VIP
It's not unknown. Unfortunately, there will always be some people in every generation with defective body organs.

For me, just seeing a nasty accident, like a cricketer getting hit in a vital area by a cricket ball travelling at nearly one hundred miles per hour is bad enough. With defective body organs, no matter what you do, your days are probably numbered.
I saw video of the cricket incident last year, I think, or was it the year before. Time goes by so fast.

With that football player(Nouri), they said he was lucky that it happened during a match, because he got the right medical treatment right away.

ant-mac

I saw video of the cricket incident last year, I think, or was it the year before. Time goes by so fast.
There was a top professional Aussie cricketer called Phil Hughes who died in 2014 due to a freak accident in a lower grade cricket match. Got hit in the neck by a cricket ball and never regained consciousness.
With that football player(Nouri), they said he was lucky that it happened during a match, because he got the right medical treatment right away.
Often an athlete at a top grade sporting event will survive an accident or medical emergency where an athlete at a lower grade sporting event might die, simply because of inferior medical treatment.

TheSowIsMine

VIP
There was a top professional Aussie cricketer called Phil Hughes who died in 2014 due to a freak accident in a lower grade cricket match. Got hit in the neck by a cricket ball and never regained consciousness.
Thats the one I saw.

ant-mac

Midnight will be in 4 hours and 33 minutes from now. However, to help distract you while you wait...
PHOTOGRAPH - Doctor 10A (02).jpg