Fun Our Even Earlier Posts!

Carol

Member: Rank 5
Thanks for that, sweetie. Surprising how rough even an apparently unintentional trolling can be, when it's your first.
:emoji_sweat:

Gooey

Member: Rank 1
Ant-mac, several Watercoolers are on my boards. Not enough, but it's something. ACT_1, Sunshine, El, Jodilyn. And there's a group of 'foodies' who are making the place their home, including at least one former Watercoolerer. The group you are in conflict with is largely not present so far.

Carol

Member: Rank 5
@Gooey

Hi - Loved your post - I genuinely didn't understand a word of it (and I like a challenge) - thus it must be when former IMDb posters are read by former lurkers? ...and yet here is where we meet. And possibly bewilder each other a bit. Add with any luck meet again elsewhere on some other thread.
PS Great name!

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Ant-mac, several Watercoolers are on my boards. Not enough, but it's something. ACT_1, Sunshine, El, Jodilyn. And there's a group of 'foodies' who are making the place their home, including at least one former Watercoolerer.
Hey, Gooey, how are you? It's really good to hear from you. How's life on the post-apocalyptic - or at least the post-IMDb - internet treating you?

I'm glad to hear that some of the Watercooler regulars have managed to stay in touch with each other. By the sounds of it, your message board must be doing all right. I certainly hope so. Have you heard from Drunkbear? He seemed to take the demise of the IMDb message boards especially hard.

Take care of yourself and please send my best regards to all the guys. One of these days, I might just show up to say, "G'day," in person. Or at least I will if this damn laptop doesn't make it too difficult for me to do so. It's very temperamental, but the problem is, so am I. :emoji_wink:
The group you are in conflict with is largely not present so far.
I'm in conflict with a group?! :emoji_astonished:

Don't worry, I'll go easy on them. :emoji_grin: