Lucas

Member: Rank 4
Currently
97%

Average Rating: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 74
Fresh: 72
Rotten: 2
Critics Consensus: The Lego Batman Movie continues its block-buster franchise's winning streak with another round of dizzyingly funny -- and beautifully animated -- family-friendly mayhem.

MetaScore

Reviews Counted: 26

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
Is that the film where...
Batman and Superman swap identities before entering the building to confront their foe, so that the kryptonite doesn't kill Superman and Batman doesn't get crushed to death under that heavy weight
...or am I confusing it with another film?
No, that was "Lego Batman: DC Superheroes Unite." That particular movie is based off of the "Lego Batman 2" video game, which was probably one of the best Lego video games ever made in my opinion (it was also the first Lego game with voice acting).

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
No, that was "Lego Batman: DC Superheroes Unite." That particular movie is based off of the "Lego Batman 2" video game, which was probably one of the best Lego video games ever made in my opinion (it was also the first Lego game with voice acting).
Cheers, filmfan.

I appreciate the clarification.

There are so many superhero - and Lego - films about lately, that sometimes it's hard to keep track of all of them.

Lucas

And it's certified fresh!

98%

Average Rating: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 83
Fresh: 81
Critics Consensus: The Lego Batman Movie continues its block-buster franchise's winning streak with another round of dizzyingly funny -- and beautifully animated -- family-friendly mayhem.

MetaScore

Reviews Counted: 32

Lucas

The third rotten review just arrived.

97%
Average Rating
: 7.8/10
Reviews Counted: 86
Fresh: 83

MetaScore

Reviews Counted: 32

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
MV5BMTcyNTEyOTY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAyNzU3MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

A cooler-than-ever Bruce Wayne must deal with the usual suspects as they plan to rule Gotham City, while discovering that he has accidentally adopted a teenage orphan who wishes to become his sidekick.