Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Yes, it will be done, have a little patience, there is a limit to what a person can do in a day, plus all the other things I need to take care for living, just like everyone else :(

I can promise you this: there will be new features added almost all weeks for a long period of time and the forum WILL KEEP online no matter what. THAT I can guarantee you.

The forum will evolve, will change, will adapt to what people want, that's MY job.

DeJoHnNiE

Member: Rank 4
The red member names look awful with the blue theme, a real eyesore
Only we, the Admins, are red and I only did this for a test. Made you all blue because we have red/blue themes. I will make it less red so it doesnt hurt your eyes :p

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Hey @sitenoise did you check the Title Prefixes yet?
Create a New Thread and then on "Prefixes" you can select what type of post that is. Very useful for when someone post a Review of a film, for example.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
  • Fixed the fast-quote block. Simply mark any piece of text and a "reply" button will appear. You can quick-quote like that.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
No need, the prefix works as a "tag" that can be used as a filter too, for reading all the other post in the forum with the similar prefix.

I can make a Poll prefix too, so it's easy visible

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
There, created the "poll" prefix, you can add it when creating a poll for more easily identification, it's not necesary but it will be easier for users navigating the forum though

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
How so, if you explain in more detail what are you trying to do I may be able to fix it for you so it looks appropiate.

DeJoHnNiE

If you copy and paste it to where it should be then I can delete it afterwards. And you can also create a new thread for stuff like that tbh. Whatever is asked, requested or suggested in a new thread and solved can be closed and with things like that they can even be deleted as it doesnt require followup of any kind.

It happens, no problem!

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I see, what you want is a 2-block part so you can stick the image to the left with text floating on the right.

It is doable but I need to create a custom button with CSS code to adapt to what you're asking.

If you put this into a request in this subforum, with your example, I'll do it tomorrow.

DeJoHnNiE

Also something relevant to mention about the Upload a File feature is that you will get two options.

Full Image: This is for emoticons, gif files and images that aren't too big.

Thumbnail: This is for anything that is big or multiple images in a thread. These will be clickable and give a popup window where you can see the images at their full size.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
And another important factor:

Insert image is gonna be hosted elsewhere.
Upload a File is gonna be hosted inside the forum.

Alex Vojacek

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
I still didn't touch anything related to images. I'll get more into that as soon as I finish other pressing matters, such as the forum layout and a way to display all the forums at once more easily.