Review Still Star-Crossed (2017)

Sunflower007

Member: Rank 3
:emoji_grimacing: ~ Here is another a new great show that ABC started to give & sadly ended so soon. This is one of my new favorite tv show STILL STAR-CROSSED. The show had a unique and interesting spin of Shakespeare's classic Romeo & Juliet:emoji_couplekiss:. This version is the afterwards of their deaths and the remaining family members still continuing on and fighting to thrive in the fair city of Verona. The both family fights of the Capulets & Montegues. This time the passion & romance will fall to Romeo's cousin Venolio and Juliet's cousin Rosaline. Both cousins are arranged to marry by Prince Escalus in order to keep the peace in Verona. After that there is a lot of chaos and thrilling action. Sadly I recently found out that ABC moved this show time slot to Saturdays and will cancel due to low ratings. This really shocks me b/c I :emoji_purple_heart: this show and I know plenty of people that enjoyed it too. Maybe the ratings weren't so high b/c ABC didn't market it better. Also premiering the show after school is over was pretty dumb. Since they could've engaged to the younger viewer if it started during a school period. I am really going to miss this show.:emoji_worried:

*~:emoji_performing_arts:~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
:emoji_musical_score:

"Well you may not see me when you come back
I could be sharing someone else's pillow
And my love for you is better than diamonds
To you everything I bestow"

By: Mundy