Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Noooooo, now why would you think those would give you away?:emoji_hugging:
Just a wild guess...

I mean, it couldn't be the fact that I once worked out the exact age of each actor to play DOCTOR WHO at the point in time that their first appearance in the role was broadcast on British TV, now could it? I mean, people do that sort of stuff all the time, right? :emoji_worried:

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

01. "Who's on first?” - Bud Abbott - THE NAUGHTY NINETIES.
02. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" - Vivien Leigh (Scarlett O'Hara) - GONE WITH THE WIND
03. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY.
04. "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?" - Ray Bolger - THE WIZARD OF OZ
05. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Patrick Swayze - DIRTY DANCING.
06. "GET OFF MY PLANE" - Harrison Ford - Air Force One (1997)
07. "Bond, James Bond" - Sean Connery - DR NO (1962).
08. "Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL." Keir Dullea 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
09. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." - Douglas Rain - 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY (1968).
10. "Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape."- TAYLOR (Charlton Heston)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
11. “In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead.” - Paul Frees - BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES (1970).
12. "You know, Connie, if you're as good in bed as you are on the dance floor, then you're one lousy fuck." - John Travolta - SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER

duzit

Today at 8:10 AM#125

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Who's on first?” - Bud Abbott - THE NAUGHTY NINETIES.
02. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" - Vivien Leigh (Scarlett O'Hara) - GONE WITH THE WIND
03. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY.
04. "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?" - Ray Bolger - THE WIZARD OF OZ
05. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Patrick Swayze - DIRTY DANCING.
06. "GET OFF MY PLANE" - Harrison Ford - Air Force One (1997)
07. "Bond, James Bond" - Sean Connery - DR NO (1962).
08. "Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL." Keir Dullea 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
09. "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." - Douglas Rain - 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY (1968).
10. "Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape."- TAYLOR (Charlton Heston)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
11. “In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead.” - Paul Frees - BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES (1970).
12. "You know, Connie, if you're as good in bed as you are on the dance floor, then you're one lousy fuck." - John Travolta - SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
13. "What Do You Want?" - Ryan Gosling - The Notebook (2004)

Last edited:

duzit

13 Film Quotations

01. "It wasn't over for me" - Rachel McAdams - The Notebook (2004)
《guess what I'm watching?》

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations

02. "Snap out of it!" - Cher - MOONSTRUCK.

Is it a film called THE LAPTOP by any chance? :emoji_confused:

The Seeker

13 Film Quotations

03. "Plug it up!" - various - CARRIE

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations

04. "That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?" - Bill Paxton - ALIENS (1986).

ant-mac

You're just going to make me give another hint! Read the movie my last 2 quotes
are from
.:emoji_couplekiss: I can't believe you need such a obvious hint◆◆◆♡♡♡
Well, after exhaustive research and thought on the matter, I've narrowed it down to two possible candidates...

LOVE STORY or THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.

Am I close? :emoji_worried:

"Love means never having to worry about who will survive and what will be left of them..."

duzit

13 Film Quotations

04. "That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?" - Bill Paxton - ALIENS (1986).
05. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam" -Clark Gable (Gone With the Wind)- 1939

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations

05. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam" -Clark Gable (Gone With the Wind)- 1939
06. “We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honoured dead. And yet it should be noted, in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world - a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... Human.” - William Shatner - STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN (1982).

It's not often that someone gets the opportunity to post online the eulogy that was given at their own funeral...

Tars Tarkas

Member: Rank 1
06. “We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honoured dead. And yet it should be noted, in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world - a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... Human.” - William Shatner - STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN (1982).
07. "Because he dodges bullets, Avi." - Vinnie Jones, Snatch, 2000

duzit

13 Film Quotations

08. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"- The Graduate - (1967)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations

08. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"- The Graduate - (1967)
09. "From the dawn of time we came - moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering - when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now." - Sean Connery - HIGHLANDER (1986).

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations

09. "From the dawn of time we came - moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering - when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now." - Sean Connery - HIGHLANDER (1986).
10. "My precious!" - Andy Serkis - THE LORD OF THE RINGS and THE HOBBIT

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations

11. “Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo. Third Officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.” - Sigourney Weaver - ALIEN (1979).

The Seeker

13 Film Quotations

11. "Do you think they will let me live in Montana?" Sam Neill - The Hunt for Red October (1990)
12. "Open the pod bay doors, HAL." - Keir Dullea - 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)