Fun AMUSEMENT - DOCTOR WHO Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Doctor: You know how it is - you put things off for a day and next thing you know, it's a hundred years later. - ARC OF INFINITY.

ant-mac

Doctor: Once a man fell asleep and dreamt he was a frog. When he woke up, he didn't know if he was a man who dreamt he was a frog or a frog who was now dreaming he was a man. - SNAKEDANCE.

ant-mac

Doctor: Well, there's a probability of anything. Statistically speaking, if you gave typewriters to a tree full of monkeys, they'd eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. - MAWDRYN UNDEAD.

ant-mac

Doctor: If we don't do something quickly, the whole Universe is going to be destroyed! - TERMINUS.

ant-mac

Doctor: You may disguise your features but you can never disguise your intent. - THE KING’S DEMONS.

ant-mac

Doctor: I sometimes wonder why I like the people of this miserable planet so much. - WARRIORS OF THE DEEP.

ant-mac

Doctor: And if anyone happens to ask whether I made any material difference to the welfare of this planet, you can tell them I came and went like a summer cloud. - FRONTIOS.

ant-mac

Doctor: Whatever else happens, I am... the Doctor. Whether you like it... or not. - THE TWIN DILEMMA.

ant-mac

Doctor: It's all right for you, Peri. You've only got one life. You'll age here in the TARDIS and then die. But me, I shall go on regenerating until all my lives are spent. - VENGEANCE ON VAROS.