Fun A, B, C's Of Film Titles

duzit

Member: Rank 6
C ~ CABIN FEVER (2003)

College is finally over and five friends escape to a remote log cabin in the woods to enjoy some last days of decadence before entering the working world.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
D - Dark Floors (2008)

Film written by Mr. Lordi, the lead singer of Finnish metal band Lordi, about a group of people making their way through a haunted hospital. Really creepy movie, and worth the watch.

duzit

E ~ EAGLE VS. SHARK (2007)

"Eagle Vs. Shark", is a wry comedy that chronicles the quirky romance of two awkward misfits.

duzit

E ~ EAGLE VS. SHARK (2007)
"Eagle Vs. Shark" is a wry comedy that chronicles the quirky romance of two awkward misfits.

chainsaw_metal1

F - Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell (1974)

About the only thing that saves this movie is Peter Cushing, who performs like he's in a Shakespeare play. The man always brought his A game, no matter how bad the film. And this one is bad. David Prowse looks like somebody shaved an ape.

chainsaw_metal1

H - House Of 1000 Corpses (2003)

Rob Zombie's directorial debut, which is a fun film, but kind of a mess. While being an homage to the exploitation films of the 70s, it's kind of a mess. His sequel is much better.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I - THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN (1957)

The story of Donald Trump’s popularity and public image since becoming POTUS.

duzit

J ~ JACK THE GIANT SLAYER (2013)

A drama that takes an adult look at the Jack and the Beanstalk legend.

ant-mac

K - KELLY’S HEROES (1970)

A list of John F Kelly's heroes.

Can you guess who isn't included on that list?

duzit

M ~ MAD HOT BALLROOM (2005)

This is a profile of several New York City's public school kids and their journey into the world of ballroom dancing.

ant-mac

O - OCTOPUSSY

The story of a lady with eight vaginas.

Apparently, this is Donald Trump's favourite film...

ant-mac

Hey, I didn't vote for him.
Perhaps that's the great "conspiracy"...

If they ever do investigate the vote count for the 2016 election, it might turn out that nobody voted for him and this has all been an example of mass hysteria...

Q - THE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED (1988)

The story of Melania Trump, the wife of King Donald.

What? You say that you don't have a king in the USA?

Has anyone tried telling King Donald that?

PS - I was going to use this a few rounds back, but I was beaten to the punch by CSM... :emoji_wink:

chainsaw_metal1

T - The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

A fascinating documentary about the problem of inbreeding in the meat industry. I believe based on a book by Upton Sinclair.