Fun Word Association Game

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
Prawn crisps.

Still just Christmas Eve here, but I have two days off of work in a row. And after the last two days of keeping myself from stabbing as many customers as possible, I think I deserve it.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Prawn crisps.

Still just Christmas Eve here, but I have two days off of work in a row. And after the last two days of keeping myself from stabbing as many customers as possible, I think I deserve it.
You want to stab your customers?!

That's just crazy!

Use a gun instead...

"Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker."

This is no longer word association... It's now sentence association.

chainsaw_metal1

A gun? What do you take me for, an American?

Knives are fun. Just re-watch that scene in Gangs Of New York when Bill is explaining about stabbing people. Fascinating.

Of course, I'm a civilized individual with a healthy mental constitution. I would never engage in such activity.

You know, too much paperwork to fill out.

This is no longer word association... It's now sentence association.
Aye, but it keeps my hands busy.

ant-mac

A gun? What do you take me for, an American?

Knives are fun. Just re-watch that scene in Gangs Of New York when Bill is explaining about stabbing people. Fascinating.

Of course, I'm a civilized individual with a healthy mental constitution. I would never engage in such activity.

You know, too much paperwork to fill out.

Aye, but it keeps my hands busy.
Plus you have to watch out for paper cuts...

Those things can be dangerous.

chainsaw_metal1

Ah, the library. Did you know that if you sit outside in your van with a bowl full of candy to hand out to kids after story hour, they will call the cops on you?

Yeah, my friend brainsaw_setle1 had that happen. Poor guy. The 48 hours in lockup with Jerry the guy who lives in the crack house was hell. Or...so I imagine.

ant-mac

Ah, the library. Did you know that if you sit outside in your van with a bowl full of candy to hand out to kids after story hour, they will call the cops on you?
The authorities simply show no consideration for some people's dietary needs.
Yeah, my friend brainsaw_setle1 had that happen. Poor guy. The 48 hours in lockup with Jerry the guy who lives in the crack house was hell. Or...so I imagine.
Yeah, that happened to a guy I once knew who worked part-time in the library to pay for his college course to become an art historian.

I believe his name was art-fac.