Review What Game Froze On You & Made You The Most Angry?

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Have you ever played a game and had it mess up on you.

If so what was it?
Did you have the system reset on you?
Have a loading screen that no loaded?
What about a Save problem that caused you to loose all your game?
Did you have the Cloud mess up and never save your game at all?
Have you ever Rage quit a game and never played it ever again?

Still can't forget playing Zelda on the NES and have it mess up and turn the screen grey/white. I even had the game glitch and can't find that little stupid boat to castle 4. Made me have to start over and begin again.

Xbox One has been freezing up on Fallout from time to time. I even have it restarting on me from time to time.

TheSowIsMine

What an excellent day for an exorcism
VIP
I have had some minor freezes sometimes. The timing usually sucks, getting stuck in a rock during a very hard mission battle.
Skyrim had a lot of errors. There was a time that every time I left my hometown the game crashed. It was very frustrating.

croft_alice

Member: Rank 4
I had some problems on i was playing rise of the tomb raider,it frozed in a middle of an firefight,it was annoying,but didn't last for long.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
GTA V on PS4.

I lost all my data and had to start again. But not before I had the video game shop replace the PS4 and the game disc.

So I ended up playing the game through 4 times. Twice on PS3 and twice on PS4.

RepairedSpace06

Member: Rank 1
I spent 3 hours straight beating a rampage on GTA 3 only for the game to freeze for the first and only time ever on the save screen. Doesn't sound like much, but at the time it affected me so badly that I broke my laptop screen, cried myself to sleep, probably had nightmares for days and never touched the game again. Hands-down my worst gaming experience though I've had some really bad ones.

I've also hit not one but TWO different game-breaking glitches in Far Cry 2 multiple times - I've only ever finished that game once - but it's such a fun game I don't much mind starting over.

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Ah... GTA III. That takes me back.

My son really liked the FAR CRY games, but I was never able to get into them.

I'm GTA for life... :emoji_relaxed:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
Ah... GTA III. That takes me back.

My son really liked the FAR CRY games, but I was never able to get into them.

I'm GTA for life... :emoji_relaxed:
Never played Mafia, or Scarface, but I guess they are GTA style games. I watched the cut scenes for Farcry, looked cool, but never went past that.

I'm watching some of these Outlast play videos. I wouldn't want to play them in the dark.

SoapboxQuantez08

Member: Rank 2
Have you ever played a game and had it mess up on you.

If so what was it?
Did you have the system reset on you?
Have a loading screen that no loaded?
What about a Save problem that caused you to loose all your game?
Did you have the Cloud mess up and never save your game at all?
Have you ever Rage quit a game and never played it ever again?

Still can't forget playing Zelda on the NES and have it mess up and turn the screen grey/white. I even had the game glitch and can't find that little stupid boat to castle 4. Made me have to start over and begin again.

Xbox One has been freezing up on Fallout from time to time. I even have it restarting on me from time to time.
I'm actually more annoyed by the games where I couldn't find a way to advance.
In the game "River City Ransom", I remember hitting a point where there was no place left to go.
There didn't seem to be a secret passage, or anything of that nature. Another game with a similar point was "Rygar".

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Hexen....

250px-Hexenbox.jpg

There was a major glitch in the game in that it had an idiot playing it.

I simply ended up lost in an eerie landscape, looking for an exit that I was probably endlessly wandering past.

In the end I gave up, stuck in said landscape.