Review The Office

Hux

Member: Rank 6

Ground breaking, game changer.

Made stars of Gervais, Freeman and Crook etc. Haven't seem the American version but doubt I need to. This was perfection. Two series and a Christmas special.

A bit of shame that Gervais felt the need to go back to it with the recent film (only mildly funny).

Will forever be classic.

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
The US version has some great moments, but it never lives up to the brilliance of the UK version, in my opinion. I binged this series in a couple of days. So damned funny.

Here's one of the better moments from the US version.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
NBC Plans A Revival Of “The Office”

nbc-plans-a-revival-of-the-office-696x464.jpg

In the wake of their successful revival of “Will and Grace,” NBC now has the same plans for another of its iconic long-running sitcoms – “The Office”.

TV Line reports that the revival will again be set at Dunder Mifflin’s Scranton, Pennsylvania branch and is expected to feature a mix of new and old cast members.

Steve Carell, who played branch regional manager Michael Scott for seven of the show’s nine seasons, will not be involved with a search now under way for someone to take on the role of the new regional manager. No word on whether other regulars like Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer and B. J. Novak will also be back.

NBC network president Bob Greenblatt revealed to reporters back in May that his ‘revival wish list’ included “The Office” and “30 Rock”.