Review The Meta-Crisis Doctor

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
I personally rarely feel welcome or safe on this board because I only started watching the year CE became The Doctor.
I'm so sorry we made you feel that way! Sometimes I may be overly critical, but I assure you I love the show. There are some developments I don't care for and this Doctor is one of them, but I always like seeing Davros around, I'll say that. He appears again in a very good Capaldi serial.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10
Waaaiiit,,,,you're not saying...The Valeyard?!?

"Somewhere between your twelfth and final regeneration"....

According to (I think) the Robert Holmes biography, this script-tweak was actually a compromise by JNT, so that a future producer could still have a thirteenth Doctor. Robert Holmes' original intention was that the Valyard was, indeed, Doctor 13.

Does anyone like the fan-mooted ideas that Handy could in fact become either the Valyard or (incredibly) the Cushing Doctor?

f1633b8323fc3a6703ea0a7814e454d6.jpg 1cf2aeb1858a308cd1b5fae6c5754d0e304d7902_hq.jpg

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
I wonder if the above clip is regarded as canon?

Does the meta Doctor have his very own grown from scratch Tardis?
It seems to me that, even though they cut the scene, it was intended to still be canon. The MCD would grow his own TARDIS and he and Rose would travel the alternate universe. If things don't work out and the end of DW is, indeed, at hand, RTD could always come back and do a series about them. Which would be worse than anything that has come since, in my humble opinion.