Review Stunning Images Of Taken Over The Span Of 130 Years

Janine The Barefoot

Wacky Norwegian Woman
HPD, that's magnificent! There is something about a photo in black and white that is so stark and yet so rich at the same time! What a great idea for a thread!!!!

:emoji_kiss::emoji_dancer: And DB's for all the beautiful ships and the thought to post them (and OK, I was on restriction and am over-reacting to "being free" to use them again). :emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers::emoji_dancers:

High Plains Drifter

The Drifter
VIP
I just liked the article, and it was neat seeing stuff like that. Now I wonder what happened to the cargo? If you go to the area will you still find parts from there. Plus some of the boats look almost haunted.

Makes you wonder if more lighthouse areas had did the same thing where are their photo's and what they would look like?