Season 7 finally over

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead' started by Alex Vojacek, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek Administrator
    Staff Member

So, the seven season is finished and the outcome was received with mixed feelings.

I personally liked the ending better than the previous season but I do seriously consider that fight scenes were poorly made, people seemed to be shooting at nothing, it was not well orchestrated and Negan escaping is getting a little ridiculous.

What do you think about the final episode?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hux

Hux Very Active Member

Having a tiger that only attacks the bad guys sure was lucky. Those unethical people targeting tigers are very rare.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Doctor Omega

Doctor Omega Contributor

I feel that they dragged out the obvious coffin-death with lots of soap opera farewell scenes.

I think that if each season had been strictly six to ten episodes or something, as season one was, then we could have skipped all the "Talking Dead" scenes and had a tighter, better and more powerful show. with people wanting more from it instead of wishing that there were less scenes.

And good point about the tiger. :emoji_alien:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ant-mac

ant-mac Moderator
    Staff Member

I watched this TV program up until the episode where they met up with the character of the Governor, played by David Morrissey. By then I'd already had more than enough of this TV series.

Give me a post-apocalyptic film or TV series without zombies for a change. Maybe something with plants - or just people...

5. Arrogant Demon

Arrogant Demon New Member

I was satisfied with the ending and can over look the fact the Shiva only killed bad people. I really liked how the tiger jumped in at just the right moment.