Review Ridiculous Movies That Make You Smile!

duzit

Member: Rank 6
I do the same thing with my landline, I use it to screen all my calls. If I don't recognize the number, or I don't know the callers voice, I do not pick-up. There are just to many scams. One that I heard of just needs you to say "Yes I Can" to the question "Can You Hear Me" and somehow that becomes a scam. I do not own a cell phone, so that's one less thing to worry about...

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I do the same thing with my landline, I use it to screen all my calls. If I don't recognize the number, or I don't know the callers voice, I do not pick-up. There are just to many scams. One that I heard of just needs you to say "Yes I Can" to the question "Can You Hear Me" and somehow that becomes a scam. I do not own a cell phone, so that's one less thing to worry about...
Unfortunately, it's not just landlines and mobile phones that are prone to attacks from unsolicited advertisers and telemarketers.

This website has come under attack numerous times in the last few weeks from businesses that appear to want to advertise on here for free, but have no intention of contributing to our community in any other way. In fact, since I began typing this post, we've had two new members join in little over two minutes...

I'd be happy if it wasn't for the fact that it probably indicates that we're just under attack again.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Unfortunately, it's not just landlines and mobile phones that are prone to attacks from unsolicited advertisers and telemarketers.

This website has come under attack numerous times in the last few weeks from businesses that appear to want to advertise on here for free, but have no intention of contributing to our community in any other way. In fact, since I began typing this post, we've had two new members join in little over two minutes...

I'd be happy if it wasn't for the fact that it probably indicates that we're just under attack again.
I did notice a new .com member that made a new Advertising forum. I wondered about that. What do you do?