Review Powers Boothe

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Damn. Such a shame.

I enjoyed most of the work he appeared in, especially GUYANA TRAGEDY: THE STORY OF JIM JONES, SOUTHERN COMFORT, RED DAWN, EXTREME PREJUDICE and BY DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT.

RIP.

duzit

Member: Rank 6
May he rest in peace. He was not that old, (68) all reports say he died in his sleep from natural causes. How in the hell does someone not that old, die from natural causes being that young?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
May he rest in peace. He was not that old, (68) all reports say he died in his sleep from natural causes. How in the hell does someone not that old, die from natural causes being that young?
Good question.

I hope they provide more information in time.

Amyghost

Member: Rank 3
Solid character actor, who just 'missed it by that much' of becoming a major screen presence. His Jim Jones was an electrifying performance, and he never missed the boat on any of the roles I saw him in. I was surprised to see the RIP because it occurred to me he couldn't be that old; but there are any number of illnesses that could come under the 'natural causes' rubric that might have taken him away. I'm just sorry to think that he might have had to suffer under any one of them.