Fun I guess this saying is true.

Hunter28

Member: Rank 3
A man's home is his castle. I ride a mountain bike all over the place for the last two years. All these homes with great yards, porches, patios and decks. Some even with swimming pools. No matter what day it is or how nice the weather is I never see anyone outside their houses. About the only time I see someone outside is if they are mowing. What is the sense of having great yards, porches, patios, decks and swimming pools if you never use them?

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
I went outside once. The graphics were terrible.
That's not the only problem.

Whilst playing GTAO the other day, another car cut me off in traffic. So I followed it to the next set of traffic lights, got out of my car, shot the driver in the head, got back into my car and drove off. Problem solved...

And yet, if I was to do this outside, in so-called real life, I'd be the bad guy!

Talk about crazy...

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
That's not the only problem.

Whilst playing GTAO the other day, another car cut me off in traffic. So I followed it to the next set of traffic lights, got out of my car, shot the driver in the head, got back into my car and drove off. Problem solved...

And yet, if I was to do this outside, in so-called real life, I'd be the bad guy!

Talk about crazy...
This real life is unreasonable. We really must speak to someone about being able to upgrade.