Review Grimm (2011)

Lucas

Member: Rank 4
I know my parents are fans of it and also aren't really happy about it ending. I haven't seen much of it though except for maybe the pilot a few years back.

The Seeker

Member: Rank 6
My brother got me watching the show from the second or third season - I forgot which one - and I would have preferred a complete last season, but I guess we've got to be happy with what we got.

MustangMama

Member: Rank 1
I like it and have watched it since the beginning. I thought this week's episode on 2-17-17, was a good one. It was crazy. Dianna is a little badass.

The Seeker

We can talk about it here too (not that anyone needs my permission). It's under a more fitting topic. How do you like the last season? My prediction: Eve will die.

The Seeker

So they had four episodes left and they're wasting it on procedurals? Interesting ones but really, with so many loose ends to tie up?

Last edited:

The Seeker

So they had four episodes left and they're wasting it on procedurals? Interesting ones but really, with so many loose ends to tie up?

Last edited:

MovieKnut

Member: Rank 2
I have followed Grimm from the beginning. Very good tv series. It's had a fair run and this is possibly a good time to wrap up the story. Better that than flogging it to death.

However, I will be sorry to it end.

Last edited:

The Seeker

OMG!
They killed Hank and Wu!
I know they said no one was safe. Well, with only one action-packed episode to go, we don't have time to miss them.

Doctor Omega

Member: Rank 10