Fun Funniest Reality Show Topics

Discussion in 'Reality TV' started by High Plains Drifter, Feb 18, 2017.

1. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Very Active Member

This can be from any Reality Tv Show that has the funniest show topics. Have fun with it. Haven't you ever just stop flipping and go who comes up with these things?

I laugh when I hear Maury go "She's back for the 6th time. Are you the father of her twins?"

2. chainsaw_metal1

chainsaw_metal1 Very Active Member

I get riled up during those episodes. My issue is that the setup is always the same. The young woman is out there, claiming that some guy is the father of her child, and there are no other possibilities. The guy comes out to jeers from the crowd, who would lynch him on the spot if they could. Then, the majority of the time, the results come up, and he's not the father. It ends with the guy still hated by the crowd for being a guy, and the woman crying and being consoled by Maury. The only time I watch those episodes is so I can feel better about myself.

Also, it should also be pointed out, the guys they usually bring out are not top shelf examples of humankind, but to be brought out on national television and get the reaction they get just irks me.