Review Bull

Discussion in 'Crime, Police, Detective & Conspiracy' started by Gavin, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

[​IMG]

Has anyone seen this series? I've only watched the first episode so far having followed Michael Weatherly from NCIS. I enjoyed the first episode but can see that it could get quite repetitive as a concept. Does anyone have an opinion to share?

• Like Like x 1
  2. duzit

duzit Very Active Member

I watch it. You're right, it does follow the same game plan every week, but the "crime" is different.
    I like Weatherly and I think this character gives him the chance to do some actual acting. He was buried in NCIS with no place to go. I like it, it gives the criminal show a different view point instead of the usual cop on the street.

3. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

I agree. To be honest I was a little surprised that he didn't leave when Cote de Pablo left. It was clear by that point that the writers had no interest in developing any of the characters any further. DiNozzo was very much a flanderised version of himself by the time he finished. I guess he was just waiting for the right opportunity to come along.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Janine The Barefoot

Janine The Barefoot Wacky Norwegian Woman

I've watched it all and have come to the realization that if you're going to do what is basically an ensemble cast procedural, you need more stories that give you some real insight into all the characters. Bull just isn't getting that done for me. So although I too am a huge fan of MW, I just can't work up any real enthusiasm for the show.

We watch it because the husband and my Mom both like it a lot and I don't dislike it enough to really care one way or the other if it's on.

:emoji_kiss: :emoji_dancer:

• Like Like x 1