Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

duzit

Member: Rank 6
Film Quotations...

01. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE (1985).
02. "If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it.” – David Ogden Stiers - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
03. "I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won." - Kurt Russell - THE THING - (1982).
04. "Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?" - Keith David - There's Something About Mary (1998)
05. "Play it, Sam. Play AS TIME GOES BY." - Ingrid Bergman - CASABLANCA (1942).
06. "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Clint Eastwood - THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES (1976)
07. “SPECTRE. SPecial Executive for Counter Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion. The four great cornerstones of power headed by the greatest brains in the world.” - Joseph Wiseman - DR NO.
08. "You make me want to be a better man" - Jack Nicholson - As Good As It Gets (1997)

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
Film Quotations...

01. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE (1985).
02. "If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it.” – David Ogden Stiers - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
03. "I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won." - Kurt Russell - THE THING - (1982).
04. "Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?" - Keith David - There's Something About Mary (1998)
06. "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Clint Eastwood - THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES (1976)
07. “SPECTRE. SPecial Executive for Counter Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion. The four great cornerstones of power headed by the greatest brains in the world.” - Joseph Wiseman - DR NO.
08. "You make me want to be a better man" - Jack Nicholson - As Good As It Gets (1997)
09. "I feel the need - the need for speed!" - Tom Cruise - TOP GUN (1986).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

10. "Fighter pukes make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY!" - Brad Johnson - Flight of the intruder (1991)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." - Strother Martin - COOL HAND LUKE.

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

10. "Fighter pukes make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY!" - Brad Johnson - Flight of the intruder (1991)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." - Strother Martin - COOL HAND LUKE.
12. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death". - Rosalind Russell - Auntie Mame

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

12. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death". - Rosalind Russell - Auntie Mame
13. "Houston, we have a problem." - Tom Hanks - APOLLO 13.

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Attica! Attica!" - Al Pacino - DOG DAY AFTERNOON.
02. "Pistols next time?" - Keith Carradine - The Duellists (1977)
03. "Who's on first?” - Bud Abbott - THE NAUGHTY NINETIES.

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

04. " I've had better." - Jim Carrey - LIAR LIAR - (1997)
05. "I'm the King of the World!” - Leonardo DiCaprio - TITANIC.

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

06. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" - Dustin Hoffman -Midnight Cowboy, 1969

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

06. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" - Dustin Hoffman -Midnight Cowboy, 1969
07. "All right, Mister DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." - Gloria Swanson - SUNSET BOULEVARD (1950).

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

07. "All right, Mister DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." - Gloria Swanson - SUNSET BOULEVARD (1950).
08. "Even miracles take a little time." — Fairy Godmother, Cinderella

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

08. "Even miracles take a little time." — Helena Bonham Carter - Cinderella
09. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." - Bette Davis - ALL ABOUT EVE (1950).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

09. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." - Bette Davis - ALL ABOUT EVE (1950).
10. "Sad story. You got a smoke?" - Kurt Russell - Escape from New York (1981)
11. "Go ahead, make my day." - Clint Eastwood - SUDDEN IMPACT (1983).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

10. "Sad story. You got a smoke?" - Kurt Russell - Escape from New York (1981)
11. "Go ahead, make my day." - Clint Eastwood - SUDDEN IMPACT (1983).
12. "That Vizzini, he can fuss." - Mandy Patinkin - The Princess Bride (1987)
13. "You played it for her, you can play it for me. If she can stand it, I can! Play it!" - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations... -

01. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942).
02. "Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at us." - André the Giant - THE PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)
03. "Hello, gorgeous." - Barbra Streisand - FUNNY GIRL (1968).

filmfan95

Member: Rank 3
13 Film Quotations... -

02. "Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at us." - André the Giant - THE PRINCESS BRIDE (1987)
04. "With great power comes great responsibility." - Cliff Robertson - SPIDER-MAN (2002).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations... -

04. "With great power comes great responsibility." - Cliff Robertson - SPIDER-MAN (2002).
05. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Peter Sellers DR STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB (1964).

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4
13 Film Quotations... -

05. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Peter Sellers DR STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB (1964).
06. "Well, nobody's perfect!" - Osgood, as told to Jack Lemmon - SOME LIKE IT HOT (1959)

ant-mac

Joe E Brown is the actor who said that quote.

13 Film Quotations... -

06. "Well, nobody's perfect!" - Osgood, as told to Jack Lemmon - SOME LIKE IT HOT (1959)
07. "Yo, Adrian!" - Sylvester Stallone - ROCKY (1976).