Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
13 Film Quotations

01. "It wasn't over for me" - Rachel McAdams - The Notebook (2004)
02. "Snap out of it!" - Cher - MOONSTRUCK.
03. "Plug it up!" - various - CARRIE
04. "That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?" - Bill Paxton - ALIENS (1986).
05. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam" -Clark Gable (Gone With the Wind)- 1939
06. “We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honoured dead. And yet it should be noted, in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world - a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... Human.” - William Shatner - STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN (1982).
07. "Because he dodges bullets, Avi." - Vinnie Jones, Snatch, 2000
08. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"- The Graduate - (1967)
09. "From the dawn of time we came - moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering - when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now." - Sean Connery - HIGHLANDER (1986).
10. "My precious!" - Andy Serkis - THE LORD OF THE RINGS and THE HOBBIT
11. "Do you think they will let me live in Montana?" Sam Neill - The Hunt for Red October (1990)
12. "Open the pod bay doors, HAL." - Keir Dullea - 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
13. “Get off her or I'm gonna splatter your brains all over this nice car.” - Susan Sarandon - THELMA & LOUISE (1991).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. “Good morning everybody, this is a robbery. Now if nobody loses their head, nobody will lose their head. Simon says everybody lay down on the floor, right away, right away, except you sir. You'll have a story to tell your friends, that or a tag on your toe, it's your decision. Now you take this bag and empty the cash register into it.” - Geena Davis - THELMA & LOUISE (1991).

duzit

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

01. “Good morning everybody, this is a robbery. Now if nobody loses their head, nobody will lose their head. Simon says everybody lay down on the floor, right away, right away, except you sir. You'll have a story to tell your friends, that or a tag on your toe, it's your decision. Now you take this bag and empty the cash register into it.” - Geena Davis - THELMA & LOUISE (1991).
02. " I might throw in a few extra dollars and send you to charm school." Vin Diesel XXX (2002)

The Seeker

13 Film Quotations...

02. " I might throw in a few extra dollars and send you to charm school." Vin Diesel XXX (2002)
03: “Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo. Third Officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.” - Sigourney Weaver - ALIEN (1979).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

03: “Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo. Third Officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.” - Sigourney Weaver - ALIEN (1979).
04. “I really feel happy. As if I had been handed a whole new life.” - Matt Damon - THE TALENTED MR RIPLEY (1999).

duzit

Film Quotations...

04. “I really feel happy. As if I had been handed a whole new life.” - Matt Damon - THE TALENTED MR RIPLEY (1999).
05. "You make me want to be a better man"- Jack Nicholson - As Good As It Gets (1997)

The Seeker

Film Quotations...

05. "You make me want to be a better man"- Jack Nicholson - As Good As It Gets (1997)
06. "Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin' very very scared!" - Ahmed Best - The Phantom Menace (1999)

duzit

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Here's looking at you, kid." - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA.
02. "YER A WIZZARD 'ARRY" - Robbie Coltrane - HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE
03. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Robert Duvall - APOCALYPSE NOW.
04. "IT'S ALIVE!" - Colin Clive - FRANKENSTEIN (1931)
05. "I only know you got the wrong man." - Jonathan Pryce - BRAZIL.
06. " I`ll get you my pretty and your little dog too" - The Wicked Witch of the West - The Wizard of Oz (1939)

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

06. "Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin' very very scared!" - Ahmed Best - The Phantom Menace (1999)
007. “That's a Smith & Wesson - and you've had your six.” - Sean Connery - DR NO (1962).

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Here's looking at you, kid." - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA.
02. "YER A WIZZARD 'ARRY" - Robbie Coltrane - HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE
03. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Robert Duvall - APOCALYPSE NOW.
04. "IT'S ALIVE!" - Colin Clive - FRANKENSTEIN (1931)
05. "I only know you got the wrong man." - Jonathan Pryce - BRAZIL.
06. " I`ll get you my pretty and your little dog too" - The Wicked Witch of the West - The Wizard of Oz (1939)
How is this meant to fit in? :emoji_confused:

A bit of a non-sequitar, I'm afraid.

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

007. “That's a Smith & Wesson - and you've had your six.” - Sean Connery - DR NO (1962).
08. "Jack... it worked. You just digested the bad guy."Randy Quaid - Innerspace (1987}
09. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." - Rutger Hauer - BLADE RUNNER (1982).

The Seeker

Film Quotations...

08. "Jack... it worked. You just digested the bad guy."Randy Quaid - Innerspace (1987}
09. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." - Rutger Hauer - BLADE RUNNER (1982).
10. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too." - Margaret Hamilton - THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)

See how nice I am? Lol

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

10. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too." - Margaret Hamilton - THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939)
11. “My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Max. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time, when the world was powered by the black fuel and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel — gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. Cities exploded — a whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white-line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice and in this maelstrom of decay ordinary men were battered and smashed — men like Max, the warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything and became a shell of a man, a burnt-out desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.” - Harold Baigent, - MAD MAX 2 (1981).
See how nice I am? Lol
I never doubted you for a moment.

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

11. “My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Max. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time, when the world was powered by the black fuel and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel — gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. Cities exploded — a whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white-line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice and in this maelstrom of decay ordinary men were battered and smashed — men like Max, the warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything and became a shell of a man, a burnt-out desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.” - Harold Baigent, - MAD MAX 2 (1981).
12. "Aziz! Light!" - John Bluthal - The Fifth Element (1997)
13. "And so began the journey north to safety, to our place in the sun. Among us we found a new leader: the man who came from the sky, the Gyro Captain. And just as Pappagallo had planned, we travelled far beyond the reach of men on machines. The juice, the precious juice was hidden in the vehicles. As for me, I grew to manhood and in the fullness of time I became the leader, the Chief of the Great Northern Tribe. And the Road Warrior? That was the last we ever saw of him. He lives now only in my memories." - Harold Baigent, - MAD MAX 2 (1981).

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

01. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE (1985).

duzit

Film Quotations...

01. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." - Christopher Lloyd - BACK TO THE FUTURE (1985).
02. "If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it.” – Cogsworth - Beauty and the Beast (1991)

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

02. "If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it.” – David Ogden Stiers - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
03. "I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won." - Kurt Russell - THE THING - (1982).

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

02. "If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it.” – David Ogden Stiers - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
03. "I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won." - Kurt Russell - THE THING - (1982).
04. "Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?" - Keith David - There's Something About Mary (1998)
05. "Play it, Sam. Play AS TIME GOES BY." - Ingrid Bergman - CASABLANCA (1942).

divemaster13

Member: Rank 4
Film Quotations...

04. "Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?" - Keith David - There's Something About Mary (1998)
06. "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Clint Eastwood - THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES (1976)

ant-mac

Film Quotations...

06. "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Clint Eastwood - THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES (1976)
007. “SPECTRE. SPecial Executive for Counter Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion. The four great cornerstones of power headed by the greatest brains in the world.” - Joseph Wiseman - DR NO.