Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
13 Film Quotations...

01. "D'ya think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dog could make it a thousand miles to the coast! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! " - Wilford Brimley - The Thing (1982)
02."It's nothing personal,but you'll be dead.A few moments later you'll become one of them,you'll indanger your friends,try to kill them, probably succeed.I'm sorry,is just the way it is." - alice resident evil apocalypse
03. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" - Dustin Hoffman - MIDNIGHT COWBOY (1969)
04."My name is Alice and this my story,the end of my story" - resident evil the final chapter.
05. "A boy's best friend is his mother." - Anthony Perkins - PSYCHO (1960)
06."Hey boys,it's that an any way to treat a lady?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife
07. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." - Groucho Marx - ANIMAL CRACKERS (1930)
08."i don't think,i leave that to god." - the messenger : the story of joan d'arc(1999)
09. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Robert Duvall - APOCALYPSE NOW (1979)

croft_alice

Member: Rank 4
01. "D'ya think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dog could make it a thousand miles to the coast! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! " - Wilford Brimley - The Thing (1982)
02."It's nothing personal,but you'll be dead.A few moments later you'll become one of them,you'll indanger your friends,try to kill them, probably succeed.I'm sorry,is just the way it is." - alice resident evil apocalypse
03. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" - Dustin Hoffman - MIDNIGHT COWBOY (1969)
04."My name is Alice and this my story,the end of my story" - resident evil the final chapter.
06."Hey boys,it's that an any way to treat a lady?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife
07. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." - Groucho Marx - ANIMAL CRACKERS (1930)
08."i don't think,i leave that to god." - the messenger : the story of joan d'arc(1999)
09. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Robert Duvall - APOCALYPSE NOW (1979)
10."one way or another,our world is coming to it's end.The question is:we we'll end with it?" Dr. Alexander Roland Isaacs - resident evil the final chapter

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

02. "It's nothing personal,but you'll be dead.A few moments later you'll become one of them,you'll indanger your friends,try to kill them, probably succeed.I'm sorry,is just the way it is." - alice resident evil apocalypse
04. "My name is Alice and this my story,the end of my story" - resident evil the final chapter.
06. "Hey boys,it's that an any way to treat a lady?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife
08. "i don't think,i leave that to god." - the messenger : the story of joan d'arc(1999)
10. "one way or another,our world is coming to it's end.The question is:we we'll end with it?" Dr. Alexander Roland Isaacs - resident evil the final chapter
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." - Strother Martin - COOL HAND LUKE (1967)

croft_alice

02. "It's nothing personal,but you'll be dead.A few moments later you'll become one of them,you'll indanger your friends,try to kill them, probably succeed.I'm sorry,is just the way it is." - alice resident evil apocalypse
04. "My name is Alice and this my story,the end of my story" - resident evil the final chapter.
06. "Hey boys,it's that an any way to treat a lady?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife
08. "i don't think,i leave that to god." - the messenger : the story of joan d'arc(1999)
10. "one way or another,our world is coming to it's end.The question is:we we'll end with it?" Dr. Alexander Roland Isaacs - resident evil the final chapter
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." - Strother Martin - COOL HAND LUKE (1967)
12."We're going to kill every last one of them" - Alice resident evil the final chapter

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

12."We're going to kill every last one of them" - Alice resident evil the final chapter
13. "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown." - Joe Mantell - CHINATOWN (1974)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "Soylent Green is people!" - Charlton Heston - SOYLENT GREEN (1973)
02. "I am struck that LaBoeuf is shot, trampled, and nearly severs his tongue, and not only does not cease to talk, but spills the banks of English!" - Jeff Bridges - True Grit (2010)
03. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!" - Oliver Hardy - SONS OF THE DESERT (1933)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

02. "I am struck that LaBoeuf is shot, trampled, and nearly severs his tongue, and not only does not cease to talk, but spills the banks of English!" - Jeff Bridges - True Grit (2010)
03. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!" - Oliver Hardy - SONS OF THE DESERT (1933)
04. "Listen Pancho, I've been clocking you every second you've been in this town. If you wanna pick your nose in this truck, you better clear it with me first, otherwise I'm taking you and this nitro right into a ditch!" - Roy Scheider - Sorcerer (1977)
05. "Missus Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?" - Dustin Hoffman - THE GRADUATE (1967)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

04. "Listen Pancho, I've been clocking you every second you've been in this town. If you wanna pick your nose in this truck, you better clear it with me first, otherwise I'm taking you and this nitro right into a ditch!" - Roy Scheider - Sorcerer (1977)
05. "Missus Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?" - Dustin Hoffman - THE GRADUATE (1967)
06. "I'd rather be alone, than lonely" - Debra Messing - Dirty Dancing (2017)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

07."Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY (1989)

croft_alice

07."Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY (1989)
08." Houston,we have a problem" - Apollo 13

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

09. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good." - Michael Douglas - WALL STREET (1987)

croft_alice

09. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good." - Michael Douglas - WALL STREET (1987)
10." She really is magnificent." - dr. Issacs: resident evil extinction

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

07. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY (1989)
08. " Houston,we have a problem" - Apollo 13
10. " She really is magnificent." - dr. Issacs: resident evil extinction
11. "La-dee-da, la-dee-da." - Diane Keaton - ANNIE HALL (1977)

croft_alice

07. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Robin Williams - DEAD POETS SOCIETY (1989)
12."Why am i not surprised!?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

12."Why am i not surprised!?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife[/QUOTE]
13. "Play it, Sam. Play AS TIME GOES BY." - Ingrid Bergman - CASABLANCA (1942)

croft_alice

01. "You can't handle the truth!" - Jack Nicholson - A FEW GOOD MEN (1992)
02."This is all you've got?"- Alice: resident evil the final chapter

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

03. "May the Force be with you." - Harrison Ford - STAR WARS: EPISODE IV – A NEW HOPE (1977)

duzit

Member: Rank 6
13 Film Quotations...

03. "May the Force be with you." - Harrison Ford - STAR WARS: EPISODE IV – A NEW HOPE (1977)
04. "“Try not. Do – or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda - The Empire Strikes Back - (1980)