Fun BAKER'S DOZEN - 13 Film Quotations

ant-mac

Member: Rank 9
11"this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"-casablanca ( i think)
Then research the film quotation and make sure. I always do.

13 Film Quotations...

01. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow." - Lauren Bacall - TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT (1944)
02. "Do You Feel Lucky Punk?" - Clint Eastwood - Dirty Harry (1971)
03. "Elementary, my dear Watson." - Basil Rathbone - THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES (1939)
04. "The umbrella corporation thought they contain the infection,they were wrong." - resident evil: extinction
05. "We rob banks." - Warren Beatty - BONNIE AND CLYDE (1967)
06. "Shiny! Let's be bad guys." - Adam Baldwin - Serenity (2005)
007. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred." - Sean Connery - GOLDFINGER (1964)
08. "they feel secure in their high-tech facility,but they were wrong!"-alice resident evil afterlife
09. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?" - Edward G Robinson - LITTLE CAESAR (1931)
10. "Well, this is the end of Devil Five-O-Five. Say goodbye, asshole! Eject, eject, eject!" - Brad Johnson - Flight of the Intruder (1991)
11 "this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"-casablanca ( i think)
12. "And when we're done, we're going to go and eat fish off those naked chicks!" - Brandon Lee, Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991)
13. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars." - Bette Davis - NOW, VOYAGER (1942)

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
13 Film Quotations...

01. "Stella! Hey, Stella!" - Marlon Brando - A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE (1951)
02."Ride or die"-fast and furious
03. "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet." - Brandon Lee - The Crow (1994)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

03. "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet." - Brandon Lee - The Crow (1994)
04. "Toga! Toga!" - John Belushi - NATIONAL LAMPOON'S ANIMAL HOUSE (1978)

croft_alice

Member: Rank 4
13 Film Quotations...

04. "Toga! Toga!" - John Belushi - NATIONAL LAMPOON'S ANIMAL HOUSE (1978)[/QUOTE]
05 " come and get it " - ultraviolet 2006

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

06. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942)

croft_alice

13 Film Quotations...

06. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." - Humphrey Bogart - CASABLANCA (1942)
07. "Alice,10years ago in the hive,we both failed.Make it right!" - the red queen, resident evil the final chapter

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

07. "Alice,10years ago in the hive,we both failed.Make it right!" - the red queen, resident evil the final chapter
08. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!" - Al Jolson - THE JAZZ SINGER (1927)

chainsaw_metal1

Member: Rank 8
13 Film Quotations...

08. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!" - Al Jolson - THE JAZZ SINGER (1927)
09. "Oh. Hahahaha. You can'ta fool me. There's ain't no Sanity Clause." - Chico Marx - A Night At The Opera (1935)

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

09. "Oh. Hahahaha. You can'ta fool me. There's ain't no Sanity Clause." - Chico Marx - A Night At The Opera (1935)
10. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." - Bela Lugosi - DRACULA (1931)

croft_alice

13 Film Quotations...

10. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." - Bela Lugosi - DRACULA (1931)
11." How touching,the trinity of b...s united in their hatred."- dr. Alexander Roland Issacs-resident evil the final chapter

croft_alice

11." How touching,the trinity of b...s united in their hatred."- dr. Alexander Roland Issacs-resident evil the final chapter
12. "Just think of it, 150 pure bred sons of bitches on horseback and you facing 'em alone. You'll be written up in all the history books." - Terence Hill - My Name Is Nobody (1973)
13."We thought we survived the horror,but we were wrong" - alice resident evil apocalypse

croft_alice

01. "D'ya think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dog could make it a thousand miles to the coast! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! " - Wilford Brimley - The Thing (1982)
02."It's nothing personal,but you'll be dead.A few moments later you'll become one of them,you'll indanger your friends,try to kill them, probably succeed.I'm sorry,is just the way it is." - alice resident evil apocalypse

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

01. "D'ya think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dog could make it a thousand miles to the coast! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! " - Wilford Brimley - The Thing (1982)
02."It's nothing personal,but you'll be dead.A few moments later you'll become one of them,you'll indanger your friends,try to kill them, probably succeed.I'm sorry,is just the way it is." - alice resident evil apocalypse
03. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" - Dustin Hoffman - MIDNIGHT COWBOY (1969)

croft_alice

03. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" - Dustin Hoffman - MIDNIGHT COWBOY (1969)
04."My name is Alice and this my story,the end of my story" - resident evil the final chapter.

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

04."My name is Alice and this my story,the end of my story" - resident evil the final chapter.
05. "A boy's best friend is his mother." - Anthony Perkins - PSYCHO (1960)

croft_alice

05. "A boy's best friend is his mother." - Anthony Perkins - PSYCHO
06."Hey boys,it's that an any way to treat a lady?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife

ant-mac

13 Film Quotations...

06."Hey boys,it's that an any way to treat a lady?" - Alice : resident evil afterlife
07. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." - Groucho Marx - ANIMAL CRACKERS (1930)

croft_alice

07. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." - Groucho Marx - ANIMAL CRACKERS (1930)
08."i don't think,i leave that to god." - the messenger : the story of joan d'arc(1999)